Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats Ray on winning best of show at the cystic fibrosis benefit car show today !! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt026 :smt038 :smt026 :smt038 :smt026 :smt038

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
It was a setup.. No way can a Ford be nice.. :-D Congrats Ray.. you deserve all them wins with all the time you put into your ride..

·
16,373 Posts
LMAO. Fun with 28x11.5 Hoosier Quick times, 4:30 gears and a 2.78 first gear. Traction????? Hey for a friend I'd drive thur snow. Was a great show for a great cause. Winning was just the icing on the cake. Thanx, Ray 8)

·
16,373 Posts
John, Dave and myself had a ball rating all the women. The boobs are a nine, the girl's a six. Wow, must be the water up there, saw some nice hooters today. Glad my wife stayed home!!!! :smt005

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
Congrats Ray, but tell me your only competition wasn't the car next to yours!! :shock:
LMAO.....That guy was waxing that POS Too.....I have footage......he really needed to start the process with 40 grit paper......There was a 65 GTO Bobcat......I think it was a clone......I'm not sure I was thinkin Bobcats had 421's in them

1 - 19 of 19 Posts