Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pete ran a personal best of 7.51 at 190 tonight. Way to get it done down under!!!! Go malaka!!

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
was this on radials? :)

congrats big guy

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
He sent me an email last night said a 7.52 @ 191 and he won his first round with a pedaling 7.7 and next round is the next day. I don't know if that's today here or tomorrow here. That car is running great with those SB2.2 heads. Last I knew he was on slicks but might be trying a radial soon.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thanks Guys!!! Tell you what though, given the track and conditions I though no way ill make a decent pass... The track is just crap - but when youre a malaka... and know an even bigger one... You get the job done...lol....

The car is flying and if we had a decent track like you USA boys are used to, could show the potential of the car this weekend as its our last outing for the year... and planed on giving it a shot!

Were in the trailer at the moment and waiting for the fog to clear as its real foggy, misty and damp and we will be first out for our second round eliminations.....in aybe a couple of hours???

Ill keep you posted...

Dave, its on the slick as the track has been marginal to say the least... Its a handful driving this damn thing with a slick at the mid 190's range carrying all that weight...

So ill go back to wiping the car down...

Pete.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's all in the tuner across the pond!! LOL with pete and I working on it it's like the blind leading the blind!! LOL

·
Registered
469 Posts
It's all in the tuner across the pond!! LOL with pete and I working on it it's like the blind leading the blind!! LOL
Man, now thats the best one to date... Its like the extremely blind leading the really blind...lol...

If I listened to some ******* id still be chasing kangaroos!!! and trying to run an 8... lol...

Still waiting for the fog to clear, as its dewy and misty here....

PEte.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Congrats Pete. That's hauling ass.

·
Registered
29,537 Posts
Wooohooo Pistol , congrats thats awsome not bad for a true street car !!!!!
was that being sarcastic ?
i hope so cause it's about as much a street car over here as my car :rolleyes:........not taking anything away from pete's acheivement at all , congratulations to him on a awsome effort !

·
Registered
469 Posts
was that being sarcastic ?
i hope so cause it's about as much a street car over here as my car :rolleyes:........not taking anything away from pete's acheivement at all , congratulations to him on a awsome effort !

back in 8... The car is a true street car as it was built for that class (PSCA). It has all factory interior, electric windows, and all stock suspension and stock chassis (factory wheels tubs) without anything cut out of the car, no coil over shocks - nothing!!! and a CD player!

But yes it does have a direct replacement kmember....which makes all the difference......

Thanks for your congrats!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts