Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
Who is NitroRcr? I'm guessing Spencer Massey or one of his crew guys?

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Nice Denny lol real nice

Nice avatar she is a freak
Paul... You're gonna have to explain "Freak" to my woman... She thinks this Dog is perfect.. And... So do I..
If by "Freek", you mean Exceptional.... That's Cool.. We will continue to try and make her, all she can be... We love her very much.. Thanks again...

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Paul... You're gonna have to explain "Freak" to my woman... She thinks this Dog is perfect.. And... So do I..
If by "Freek", you mean Exceptional.... That's Cool.. We will continue to try and make her, all she can be... We love her very much.. Thanks again...
Freak is top shelf compliment, all my dogs are freaks, that's why I got them!!!!!!!!!! Breeders spend years trying to breed what we do.....she looks great that head is awsome

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Freak is top shelf compliment, all my dogs are freaks, that's why I got them!!!!!!!!!! Breeders spend years trying to breed what we do.....she looks great that head is awsome
When you get a chance... We'll talk more about "Showing" her.... We'd love to try it...

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
Who is NitroRcr? I'm guessing Spencer Massey or one of his crew guys?
Phil Schuler, co crew chief on the FRAM car with Todd Okahara. Phil also has an Outlaw nitrous car that Stevie pilots for him at times and Phil comes to the track with Stevie when he can. Pretty sharp guy to have around. Who understands "power management" more than a fuel tuner.

Monte

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Phil Schuler, co crew chief on the FRAM car with Todd Okahara. Phil also has an Outlaw nitrous car that Stevie pilots for him at times and Phil comes to the track with Stevie when he can. Pretty sharp guy to have around. Who understands "power management" more than a fuel tuner.

Monte
Yup... Especially, without a 5 disc clutch... And timers...

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts

Monte
That's who I thought he was talking about, but I didn't wanna say anything and make myself look like a dumbass. :p Also, it makes sense that he'd be insane with power management....hell Spencer made 40 runs in a row earlier in the year without smoking the tires. Pretty damn nasty.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Thanks to all. Should have won but sometimes Nitro just does what it wants to. Head to Reading and try again. It's definitely a TEAM effort.

See everyone at SHAKEDOWN!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts