Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7.22 @ 205

congrats on our first 200mph pass... its been a long time coming..

PTP ttfmfers!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
WOW.......That's getting it Done!!! Congrats Mike!!! :supz:

Bob

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where at ??? Norwalk on a wednesday night ? $7 to race or watch ?
lol, yep.... track rental by some big hitter in morning, track was killer thanks to kurt johnson the new track manager of NRP.. big things to come at norwalk. cant wait!!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Wow....thats great! was Mike on Slicks?? or radials???

Bob

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
thanks everyone! its getting there slowly. if it wasnt for the injectors cutting off at 1000ft who knows what it would have ran. all i can say is that this patrick barnhill ptp tuned car is an animal!tune up is spot on and if i can get a few more hits on these slicks and shocks look out. still an enormus amount of work but there is definately light at the end of the tunnel. yes on the slicks and at 3305lbs only making 31lbs of boost. still running soft. lol! thanks again to the guys who sacrafice time to help me out tonight: patrick barnhill, russ blankenship, wes blankenship, and jeff hose. have a few more things to work on and hope to be at the rra event on the 3rd. finally, big thanks to nrp and kurt johnson for a pretty good surface for a wednesday night. very consistant and good for a 140 degree track temp.

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Congrats mike nice to see ya get a angle on it! The new track manager seems to be getting a handle on the track and turning nrp back around like it was when Timmy was here.

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Looks like my welding on intercooler paid off :)

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Looks like my welding on intercooler paid off :)

sure did. thanks again! those are nice looking professional welds also.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts