Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Full Force Racing TTFMF
2,657 Posts
Its a shame Rob blew his intercooler on that last hit he had a hot tune up in it. And it would've been intresting to see Gross, Todd and Leach out there because this was one of the fastest fields ive seen this season. Alot of the cars that were struggling seemed to really step up. Which made Kinslers win all the more impressive Hell of a job bud. And I banked a win against Barry :p

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a shame Rob blew his intercooler on that last hit he had a hot tune up in it. And it would've been intresting to see Gross, Todd and Leach out there because this was one of the fastest fields ive seen this season. Alot of the cars that were struggling seemed to really step up. Which made Kinslers win all the more impressive Hell of a job bud. And I banked a win against Barry :p
Yea yea yea....even the sun shines a dogs butt once in a while !!:p

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats on the WIN Jeff!!!!

Congrats on the RU John.... what a great day of racing... The semis and finals were straight up awesome!!!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Congrats to MBP!

·
Registered
360 Posts
good job

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
Congrats Jeff, that car not only looks great but it's fast and consistant. Job well done guy :partyman:

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
CoNgRaTs :partyman:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
thanks everyone.. We just kept working and putting laps on the car and its finally coming around.. We struggled all summer in the heat. The old mickey sure is tough to figure out. It was a great day and night of racing for all the ultra street cars. Man there was some tight races yesterday. It would have been cool if we had the first side by side 4 second passes in ultra but we both tuned our shit so good that we both slowed down.. LOL.. Congrats to John Keesey and crew for the r/u finish.
I would like to thank Rhodes Custom Auto for all there help with the car. I couldn't do it without them.. Butler Performance is always there for me with Pontiac parts when I need them. BES racing engines for the quick turn around when I hurt some main bearings a couple weeks before Yellowbullet Nationals.. Induction Solutions for the baddest plate system around and help at the track.. Hostler Transmissions for my transmission that has performed flawless this year.. Thanks to my crew Brian,Don,Mike and Glenn for helping me get the car ready between rounds and especially Don for the moonshine!!! :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts