Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, our NMRA FireCore50 team Captains both not only took home wins, but it looks like they both broke their own records !! Congrats on the wins . Jason quickened his runs each pass, all the way down to a 7.87 @ 179. Qualifying nearly 3 tenths quicker than the field. Dan posted several low 8.30's with a best of 8.34 @ 164.19.. He had the field covered by nearly 2 tenths.

Congrats Jason and Dan. Here is a pic of Dans 364 SBF.

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Congrats DAN and Jason.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
I thought David does all the work on the car? Or,atleast thats the story he tells. He says he is the brains behind the engine and keeping it competitive.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I thought David does all the work on the car? Or,atleast thats the story he tells. He says he is the brains behind the engine and keeping it competitive.
Yes he does. Notice I said THEM. I help with all the small stuff. If you are questioning their ablities maybe you should see if you have what it takes to be competitive in the class.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Thanks for the props for Dave,you couldn`t ask for a better crew chief. Also he can out work about any two crew people I have seen. Maybe if your nice you could come to a race and learn how it is done, or like alot of people maybe you are just better from the sidelines;). A special thanks to Brian Mitchell for loaning us your spare trans B you are the man.And Rick we love your wires they are the best anywhere! In Liberty Dan

·
Thread killa
7,912 Posts
Well, our NMRA FireCore50 team Captains both not only took home wins, but it looks like they both broke their own records !! Congrats on the wins . Jason quickened his runs each pass, all the way down to a 7.87 @ 179. Qualifying nearly 3 tenths quicker than the field. Dan posted several low 8.30's with a best of 8.34 @ 164.19.. He had the field covered by nearly 2 tenths.

Congrats Jason and Dan. Here is a pic of Dans 364 SBF.

Is this motor boosted or just n2o?

·
Registered
14,045 Posts
saw these cars run on Saturday. bad ass for sure!! I may have some video of them as well. I'll check tonight

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
I see that, why is the throttle body facing backwards?
They run it that way cuz the cowl panel area gets alot of air running through there. Good place to put your mass air meter or filter.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts