Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on your huntsville win with a 5.17, sponsered by
Patriot Performance, AA performance, TRZ. and NO2 tuned by Monte Smith, great Job guys

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Great job man! Got to see some of yalls passes in between rounds!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Son of a bitch you guys were stout last year and off to a great start again this year too. Congrats on your success. Sorry I didn't make it out to see y'all win. I WILL see you in Steele.

·
IN THE FRONT
4,015 Posts
Great job, looks like you are on a roll. I don't think you will get a rematch until June. We are skipping Steele! Holley has a golf tournament on Saturday. We will test and get the Wagon rolling! Looks like we should have a great team this year! You guys did awesome!!! Thanks for taking care of business!!!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Great work Neil! Congrats!

·
Mike Case
2,347 Posts
congrats neil hawkins !!!!!!!!! pm me neil when you get a chance. ive got an NDRRA X275 t-shirt for you.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats to the Hawkins team, you guy's have your program working.......

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
Todd, most of the "hitters" were on radials. Scrimsher was there on slicks and the progressive, but fought an electrical gremlin all weekend and the car would not run past 330. Rakestraw was in the Vette of course and went a career best 5.31 on slicks. We knew all along the Vette should go low 30s high .20s, based on the mph and the progressive let him do that. You made the right call and Steele should show that.

Monte

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we hope to rent the track before the steele race, and see where it goes, I think steele is a great track, for the radial and slick

·
Registered
551 Posts
Congrats Neil on a very good win!! Wish I would of give a better run but you earned it .420 light and a 5.17 would of been hard to beat any way!!

·
6,816 Posts
congrats on win neil awesome job

·
Registered
368 Posts
Congrats Neil and the whole crew, you guys are on a role.
Hope to be back out soon. JV

1 - 20 of 34 Posts