Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sincerely mean that! You have the same rules & your team didn't have to throw a race for you to make the final. You raced clean & well today & could have won if you had gotten Matt on the tree in the final. A good race for you. Ray.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^AMEN^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ great racing, you guys!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You raced clean & well today & could have won if you had gotten Matt on the tree in the final. A good race for you. Ray.
Sorry, I correct myself. I see that Matt got you by too much on the tree for you to have gotten around him. Sorry for the incorrect statement. Ray.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Still a good showing. I bet next year they'll have a top 5 bike at every race and they have earned this one with somewhat equal equipment. Nobody but their team can have that motor still correct? I would think it would help them to have other people get it in their hands and start tinkering with it. More eyes and brains usually means more HP.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Still a good showing. I bet next year they'll have a top 5 bike at every race and they have earned this one with somewhat equal equipment. Nobody but their team can have that motor still correct? I would think it would help them to have other people get it in their hands and start tinkering with it. More eyes and brains usually means more HP.
You are correct, nobody can have or buy a Harley Davidson Pro Stock engine or bodywork . Only V&H can run them.
Wait till those new motors have another 6 or 12 months of R&D , they will be killing everybody again.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
This is a VERY true statement...we are still learning with our Vtwin and 4 cylinder engine development...for several reasons.
Vendors are making lots of iterations for several teams and we all learn a little as we go.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
YES...You guys have shown great improvements and I think it's great what you have done!!!! Keep up the good work.

·
Banned
8,503 Posts
Still fucked up rules that NO ONE can have a Harley, If you don't think money buys the rules then you're stupid

1 - 9 of 9 Posts