Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the new 5.0 Mustang magazine and saw you made an article in there. Hopefully you guys didnt hurt the motor to bad Friday.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Shit i help him at the track sometimes and other people also so just because our name is not in the 5.0 magazine why get upset hell i love drag racing and will help anyone much as i can you learn something new everyday working with racecars :)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I think some feelings were hurt because the people not mentioned did more than help at the track sometimes.

You'll have to excuse my husband's frustration. He has put a lot of effort into cars and not received acknowledgement. However, in this case, it was a close friend who put the work in and it really bothered him that there was no credit given.

I would guess that this would be the perfect time to correct that oversight.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Not to be a smart ass or anything but he should say something to him if he is upset about it. Well your husband gets respect from me if he had anything to do with mags mustang and was not put in the 5.0 mag.:smt041:smt023 Thats one bad ride!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
X3. Lets not shove Darrin and Rich under the bus. They might have given credit to Brian but the editor of the story did not put it in. Lets not jump to conclusions here.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
It's my fault

What the hell not one word about Brian Wanarski now that's bullshit!
When I wrote the article Brian had been living in Vegas for a while. I never meant not to mention him. It slipped through the cracks when I was trying to keep the article down to 1500 words. Brian deserves a ton of credit. My favorite shot of Darren's car has Brian looking cool in the background.

I had mentioned Brian in the caption for the photo. I haven't seen the article yet, so I don't know what they used. Your right Donnie it is bullshit, he deserves credit for all the hard work on Darren's car. It was my fault.
Mike TPG

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I didnt mean to upset anybody. Rich is one of my neighbors I talk to all the time. I just wanted to congratulations when I read the article. It in the November 5.0 Mustang and superfords. Photoguy they did use that picture you posted up in the article.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
Congradulations on the ink

Fords suck :smt078

1 - 20 of 20 Posts