Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys deserved it. Yeah I know 6 outs to go but I can read writing on the wall.

·
Registered
148 Posts
damn it !!

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'll be honest, I thought they were DOA after Hamilton's home run last night. I went and did something else, only to come back to Freese tying the game in the 9th. Pretty incredible month for them.

Your not the only one, Like I said Joe I was there and I had already come to the fact that Texas was gonna win.

It was a gloomy few innings!

·
Registered
38,897 Posts
Yeah It was definately memorable!
Hell of a game:smt103
I assume you mean game 6, because the one tonight was a yawner, unless you enjoy watching what poor pitching can do to a team's chances of winning. Game 6 was epic. Game 7 was completely forgettable; not to take anything from the Cardinals' fine play and their victory, but Texas should have caught the first flight out of St. Louis first thing Friday morning and called it a year. You can't win a ball game when 4 of your opponents' runs are a direct result of 4 walks.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I assume you mean game 6, because the one tonight was a yawner, unless you enjoy watching what poor pitching can do to a team's chances of winning. Game 6 was epic. Game 7 was completely forgettable; not to take anything from the Cardinals' fine play and their victory, but Texas should have caught the first flight out of St. Louis first thing Friday morning and called it a year. You can't win a ball game when 4 of your opponents' runs are a direct result of 4 walks.
Yes I/He meant game 6 as stated about 6-8 posts up!

·
Budget Beater
1,504 Posts
I really feel for the Rangers, they have busted their asses for 2 years and got the same result for 2 years, poor Ron Washington, you could tell in his interview tonight the guy had been crying, so disheartning! Nolan Ryan just had a look of disgust most of the night. Hopefully the Rangers get a ring soon, and I'm a Cards fan, have been all my life!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
when texas blew the 2 late leads they had last night, i KNEW there was no way they were pulling it off tonight.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
WOOHOO!

Still cant believe it even after that memorial comeback in the latter part of the season (thank you Atlanta) not to mention game 6. But I guess its here and its real!

All in due time for Texas! It's coming. Soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts