Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on his first 7 second pass yesterday.. Been a long time coming for sure but you guys earned it!! Great job!!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
on his first 7 second pass yesterday.. Been a long time coming for sure but you guys earned it!! Great job!!
That's badass what were the incrementals?

·
from across the pond...
6,931 Posts
sweet...well done Bob....it's about time too.... :-D

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
What tires do they run on? Ladder-bar car or 4-link? 1.22 60 ft is badass w/ no sissy bars.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He set the car up with a 67" instant center 5.5" off the ground.. He set his shocks up for 60% compression 50% extension... The car left with only 3" of air under the front tires.. then landed right around the 60' mark.. Anything else anyone needs to know? Bob I take cash or cashiers checks to keep quiet... :-D

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
I just wanted to know what tires and rear suspension geeeeessshhhh monty! lol

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its a 4-link car with the bottom bars being 22.75" long and the top bar being 23.5" long. They are on 1/2 hole centers.. He used true 10.5 tires from M/T "28x10.5 I think" with 11.75 PSI in both tires with no inner tubes. Anything else you want to know?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
He set the car up with a 67" instant center 5.5" off the ground.. He set his shocks up for.... 60% compression 50% extension... The car left with only 3" of air under the front tires.. then landed right around the 60' mark.. Anything else anyone needs to know? Bob I take cash or cashiers checks to keep quiet... :-D
I'd have to say those shocks were giving Bob 110% :-D
Good Job!!!!!!! on the 7 sec. pass!!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sue Curran said:
Bob uses Good Year tires
Sorry Sue... When I was taking measurments of everything I never looked at the tire type... :oops: I noticed Bob has nothing to say..

Anyone need any information on the engine, cam, head flow numbers, stroke or bore size? Just post and I will give the farm away.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
REDGAR said:
Monty, one might think you are a Corvette racer wanna be

Congrats on the 7 Bob
I had a Corvette once.. Paid big money for it.. Drove it for 13,000 miles and GM was kind enough to give me every penny back on it.. It seemed the convertable top leaked less when it was down!!! :-D

·
Registered
479 Posts
Bob is on his way to Valdosta GA for the NMCA (PRO)race.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts