Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats on the win! You guys really had that thing flying tonight. Great job driving that beast, it appears to be a real handful.

Congrats to Mr. Uratchko too! Another great powerplant from URE.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Congrats again Alan!! Way to go Dude. Chris I guess you didnt see my question in the other thread...is that the fastest time on the car so far?? Thanks! Steve :p

·
Registered
5,387 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Hey man you know the way the world works nowadays???? told ya last night.. I gotta sharpen my knife a bit ????I dont know about the comment up a little ways about "get out the crying towel"???
Teens or even faster can and will happen in this class the way the rules are written...I dont think you will continue to see many if at all small block cars try and "stick around" to compete...so we will see what happens.????

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Hey we wouldn't have needed to run that .18 if we weren't getting pushed!!! :D You and Van are running stellar ... I'm not feelin too comfortable.
I understand that..........BUT with a 1.16-1.17 sixty I really dont know where to improve ????
Again great job last night..

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Butch you have a 420 inch, Wedge head, as cast single 4 intake engine that was on an 8.24 run in the final.

I think a 440+ inch SBX head engine, could very well steal the show in your car, and be consistant at the same time.

You went .40's 5 years ago with an ancient engine... you're going .20's now with a class limited NMCA engine. Imagine what an outlaw small block would run in your car. We'd all be on the trailer.

7's with ease, and consistency.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Hey man you know the way the world works nowadays???? told ya last night.. I gotta sharpen my knife a bit ????I dont know about the comment up a little ways about "get out the crying towel"???
Teens or even faster can and will happen in this class the way the rules are written...I dont think you will continue to see many if at all small block cars try and "stick around" to compete...so we will see what happens.????
There you go again trying to get Milan to change some more rules. First it's "no wheelie bars no Butch Kemp" , now it is the small block cars are not going to try and "stick around". If I'm not mistaken you stated that you would race all the Milan Heads Up races if they allowed sissy sticks, now you are threatening to bail because someone ran a better ET than you. PITIFUL!Soccer:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Butch you know very well what a small block can do in that class. You have a 420 inch, Wedge head, as cast single 4 intake engine that was on an 8.24 run in the final.

I think a 440+ inch SBX head engine, could very well steal the show in your car, and be consistant at the same time.

You went .40's 5 years ago with an ancient engine... you're going .20's now with a class limited NMCA engine. Imagine what an outlaw small block would run...

7's with ease, and consistency.
I agree mostly.......but I think you need to remove the word "ease"

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
There you go again trying to get Milan to change some more rules. First it's "no wheelie bars no Butch Kemp" , now it is the small block cars are not going to try and "stick around". If I'm not mistaken you stated that you would race all the Milan Heads Up races if they allowed sissy sticks, now you are threatening to bail because someone ran a better ET than you. PITIFUL!Soccer:
Listen dude.......I was there last night...not you.......got that part straight??????
This is an open forum to post your opinion......I have mine.
I think I am going to do just fine this year with my stuff..........just trying to say a 8.18 is going to be a small mountain to climb.
And actually 2 cars ran a better et........both with big blocks.
Thanks for your opinion.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts