Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
thanks! its nice to be getting somewhere finnaly! we learned a couple of things last night . we have a few things to address hopefully there not going to be a major problem !
anybody have a couple of b nozzles I can get ? I'd like to have a spare or 2 .
were going to leak it down and change the oil if nothiing looks bad we will be ready for sept 5th!!

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
thanks! its nice to be getting somewhere finnaly! we learned a couple of things last night . we have a few things to address hopefully there not going to be a major problem !
anybody have a couple of b nozzles I can get ? I'd like to have a spare or 2 .
were going to leak it down and change the oil if nothiing looks bad we will be ready for sept 5th!!

Do you need them for a race or just looking for a few as spares? If it is going to keep you from a race, let me know. I think I know where a set of soft plume ones are:cool:

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Do you need them for a race or just looking for a few as spares? If it is going to keep you from a race, let me know. I think I know where a set of soft plume ones are:cool:
I have 2 cyl. that the plugs look way diffrent and I want to check the nozzles for fuel tube problems . I want to make sure that I have a couple just in case . I also had a problem with 1 at the last race and want to have 1 or 2 in the trailer :) thanks for the offer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts