Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge congrats goes out 2 Brian. 4th time out with this car. If most new what he's been threw with this car in the last year you would puke and most likely would of shot yourself. Brian will be a contender shortly in this class and I'm very happy things are coming 2gether 4 him!

Congrats again Buddy

Dan

·
Registered
485 Posts
He has been through a lot, i had the chance to talk with him and his dad ( very nice guys) and heard the story of the car and your right I felt sick just hearing the story.

BIG CONGRATS!!!!!

Jared

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Congrats Brian! Glad to see all of your hard work paying off!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
10,175 Posts

·
Head Phuckstick in Charge
7,613 Posts
Huge congrats goes out 2 Brian. 4th time out with this car. If most new what he's been threw with this car in the last year you would puke and most likely would of shot yourself. Brian will be a contender shortly in this class and I'm very happy things are coming 2gether 4 him!

Congrats again Buddy

Dan
What are you smoking? He never ran in the 3's. In the race against G-mac he rolled the lights.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha yup my bad, I read the info wrong. Btw I don't smoke weed, I just like the way it smells! I am drinkn thou:)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Carpenter's crew was in Chinese fire drill mode in round 3, opened the door while he was trying to stage the car and it went downhill from there.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Haha yup my bad, I read the info wrong. Btw I don't smoke weed, I just like the way it smells! I am drinkn thou:)

Just say you smoked it once but never inhaled...some people will believe it!:p So what was the best et for the weekend then??

It's nice to see it making good passes after all the BS he's gone through with that car.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Dan could you please start a post giving me a congrads for going [email protected] in the 1/8th mile LOL.. Everyone makes a mistake ever once and a while.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts