Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

First time out with the Accufab throttle bodies and EFI. Bolted them on and won the event in Pro Nitrous at ADRL in Houston. Congrads to the Al Anabi Team, Shannon Jenkins, Speedtech and the whole Reher-Morrison team...

·
Registered
154 Posts
How do you say his name in english? :rolleyes:
Glad to see the ********* go, I predicted it years ago in a thread, but can't find it.

·
Registered
21,079 Posts
Glad to see the ********* go, I predicted it years ago in a thread, but can't find it.
Khalid Al-Balooshi... that's how you say it in English. :p

You're a regular Nostradamus... nothing lasts forever genius! What are you predicting today?

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,435 Posts
We dont really give a rats dick if you predicted it why would you wish bad on a sport as fragile as this. With as many cars as they sponsored they kept the sport alive for a bit longer.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
We dont really give a rats dick if you predicted it why would you wish bad on a sport as fragile as this. With as many cars as they sponsored they kept the sport alive for a bit longer.
Pretty sad that an American sport has to rely on terrorists and back stabbers to fund it.
If its that fragile, let it go.

·
YB Hit man
3,367 Posts
Somebody has too much time on their hands to dig up a one post thread from over a year ago. Jezzus man, go kill yourself & save us the trouble of dealing with your dumb fuckin ass.

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
Some of these "high dollar" teams leaving might just be what saves our sport....not help keep it alive. May allow more "little" teams to be competitive and draw more of them back into drag racing.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Somebody has too much time on their hands to dig up a one post thread from over a year ago. Jezzus man, go kill yourself & save us the trouble of dealing with your dumb fuckin ass.
Outstanding........you're a good fit here

·
Titanium Member
11,397 Posts
El Kabong?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts