Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there know of a good licensed and insured person/company that does Concrete Acid staining around Dallas? I'm looking for creative acid staining for 1 possibly 2 large indoor showrooms. If you know of anyone who is in this line of work in or around Dallas, (work would probably entail removing wood and tiled flooring, prepping the concrete etc) and can come in with an estimate and portfolio...please send me a pm, thank you....:cool:

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
I have tons of contractors in the area. PM me your fax# and I'll fax you a list tomorrow.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Make sure you do a small test area to make sure the color is what you want.

I bought $500 worth of stain to do my pool deck,,we followed all the directions and it turned out GREEN,,I wanted a SAND color.
Called the company and they said " Did you use Fibermesh concrete? " I said "Of course"
They said "Well that's the problem, you can't use acid stain with Fibermesh. The fiber disolves in the acid and we can't guarantee the color"

I went nuclear!! " You could have FUCKING told me this BEFORE I spent $500 on your SHIT product "

InCrete Systems in Tampa Fl. SSSSUUUUUCCCKKKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Anyone out there know of a good licensed and insured person/company that does Concrete Acid staining around Dallas? I'm looking for creative acid staining for 1 possibly 2 large indoor showrooms. If you know of anyone who is in this line of work in or around Dallas, (work would probably entail removing wood and tiled flooring, prepping the concrete etc) and can come in with an estimate and portfolio...please send me a pm, thank you....:cool:
You should also get some pricing on overlays...they are awesome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts