Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a race....the staging battle in the lights, the intensity, all 40,000 fans on their feet for the battle between Josh Hernandez and Shiekh Khalid...Flash/boom/bang...Shiekh Khalid gets there first for the win and the fans go crazy ! The ADRL show this weekend was off the charts ! Todays Pro Extreme elimnations session was the best ever...

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Sounds great wish I need to get out and see one of these races. Congrats to Shiekh Khalid and Josh for making it to the finals, that's an accomplishment in it's self. Thanks Dave for the update:D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Great job! I saw what I could through my watering eyes from standing behind Josh's car... haha! Those things put down some crazy power and it was great to see them run in person.

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
Awesome event and glad to see Shiekh win one, great job to him and crew.

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
We (Team Hance) lost in the 2nd round to Titan-it was still a good weekend!

Congrats to Sheikh Khalid-what an awesome performance this weekend. The staging battle was so cool too.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We (Team Hance) lost in the 2nd round to Titan-it was still a good weekend!

Congrats to Sheikh Khalid-what an awesome performance this weekend. The staging battle was so cool too.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hey N/A ....any chance you got the Video from the Virginia Pro Extreme Final between KH and Josh Hernandez ?? You gotta post it up it was a thrill.

·
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome pics Rob ! I saw you but didn't have a chance to catch up to ya...soon i hope.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Awesome pics Rob ! I saw you but didn't have a chance to catch up to ya...soon i hope.
Yeah I wanted to come by the pits but you were in the boonies. I'm setting aside time for Shakedown done Chevelle Rob style.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
;) coooool ! Rob what did ya think of that staging duel in the pro extreme final ??
I'll be honest I was unaware of a staging battle really. I was running back and forth to get some pics.

I love them though.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
I'm setting aside time for Shakedown done Chevelle Rob style.
About time.[/QUOTE]

tyeah, two years ago I had way there, last year I was hurt. This year I should be there one way or another.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts