Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Ruger SR9 full size handgun that I would like to use some for my CCW. Does anyone know of a good holster for this thing? Everything I am finding is for the SR9c.s

·
Registered
259 Posts
After a ton of research, i wanted a crossbreed holster for my EDC. unfortunately, their prices are sky high and i didn't want to pay that much for one. So, i decided to get the materials needed and make my own!

I did and have now made about 15 different ones for probably 10 different weapons and they've all worked out perfectly.

it's not hard, the total cost invested was about $80 and i had enough material to make 8 holsters.

i wear a compact 1911 (3.5" barrel) and it's as if it isnt even there.

let me know if you'd like more info and i'll make a thread on the subject.

·
Registered
525 Posts
IIRC, the SR9 and SR9c, use the same holster, i actually have a fobus paddle holster made for a fullsize sr9 that i use with my sr40c.

i have a White Hat conceal holster that i carry, great holster

Fobus

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

White Hat

·
pig hunter
9,424 Posts
crossbread holsters. i have tried them all and there about the best!!!!!

·
Registered
20,785 Posts
I have a Ruger SR9 full size handgun that I would like to use some for my CCW. Does anyone know of a good holster for this thing? Everything I am finding is for the SR9c.s
If you have a distributor in your area, these are an excellent value.

http://www.passport-holsters.com/

Edit: actually looks like you can order them on line now.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Been carrying with an mtac neutral aiwb. Very comfortable and concealable but is is a bit wide for my smaller frame. Awaiting a safariland model 18 to replace it.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
for a hybrid, leather/kydex holster, check out old faithfull holsters

reasonably priced and fast service

·
4nik8r
2,692 Posts
After a ton of research, i wanted a crossbreed holster for my EDC. unfortunately, their prices are sky high and i didn't want to pay that much for one. So, i decided to get the materials needed and make my own!

I did and have now made about 15 different ones for probably 10 different weapons and they've all worked out perfectly.

it's not hard, the total cost invested was about $80 and i had enough material to make 8 holsters.

I'd like to see that!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Yeah, I'd like to see some info on it myself.

·
Registered
38 Posts
n82 tactical is extremely comfortable for the price you cant beat it also the crossbreed super tuck is a nice holster as well

·
Registered
349 Posts
Bought a Theis for my XDm 45, LOVE IT! Tommy is great, and he will keep you updated via email. I had it 10 days after I ordered it, I got the horsehide one so it was $65 to my door.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts