Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying a Comptech data logger. Anyone have one? Any comments? Good or bad? Easy to use and install? Service? Thanks

·
Registered
843 Posts
i have one, and for the most part i like it. i use it for egt's and it does its job well. they have good customer service and you can call 24/7. i had a few issues and they helped me through them easily.

·
Registered
604 Posts
We have run their stuff for a few years now. I like it really well. Matt and Jay are extremely helpful, and seem to always be up to something new. I have their LCD Dash, EGTs, O2s, etc, etc. Great service, easy to use product, and it does its' job like it's supposed to. We recommend them to everyone.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Brad. Guess where I got there name...yep your website. If you and Chris run them there good enough for me. Plan to order this week.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Thanks Brad. Guess where I got there name...yep your website. If you and Chris run them there good enough for me. Plan to order this week.
SWEET! Be sure and mention that to Matt or Jay either one. They will appreciate it. Let me or Chris know if you need help with any of it once you get it all working. It's pretty easy to use. Good luck!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
We have them in 3 cars 2 have of the cars have the dash. Jay and Matt are great to work with.
Very easy to set up and read the data. Overlays are easy as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts