Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to milans site and was looking for a complete list of the wild street rules and didn't see them. I know the rules changed and wanted to see a complete updated copy of them. thanks Bill.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
http://www.network54.com/Forum/105411/thread/1334856087/last-1335035177/2012+Holbrook+Saturday+Night+Shootout+Series+Class+Rules

Cook Accounting Wild Street

1/4 Mile, Dial-In E.T. Race, .500 Full Tree, All Run Field
Tires: Must be street legal DOT, Drag Radial or E.T. streets.

ALL cars must have mufflers - inserts are NOT considered mufflers

Footbrake launches only - No leaving with the aid of a transbrake, linelock or rev limiter during eliminations.
Double entries are prohibited

they are working on website updates currently...content included....

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. Do you or anyone know if it will still be a limited index of 10.00-11.50? I m thinking this would be a good class for me to get back into the swing of things racing wise, and slow the car down and just run on motor. Then move to X275 when I m comfortable spraying the car

·
A.K.A. MEAN Matt
3,581 Posts
Thanks for the link. Do you or anyone know if it will still be a limited index of 10.00-11.50? I m thinking this would be a good class for me to get back into the swing of things racing wise, and slow the car down and just run on motor. Then move to X275 when I m comfortable spraying the car

There is no limited index. It is an ET dial in bracket race.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts