Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We understand your "Yellow Bullet" message board is for entertainment however we don't want our company name slandered with this "Butcher"
Our Product makes cleaner cuts with a blind man operating it
Thank you for your support

Jack Sawz
President Sawzall

Thread Attached:

Posted: 10 Nov 2005 02:03 pm

Jim Monson
King Pin Moderator

I remember when I saw that Ass asss In plate at a "shop that will remain nameless". The phuckin thing had the name stamped on it all crooked. The plate itself looked like it was machined with a sawzall. The spray bars looked like he pirated them from a NX plate. I felt soooo bad for the guy that actually paid hard earned cash for that junk. But...............it was funny!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Message to the company president... :smt097 Notice we only back honest and reliable companies who dont phuck the customer over? Better business practices will bring you outta the dark..

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Chuck L. said:
For make Bodies fit in small Boxes :-D
I like using the 9" long, 12 tooth/in, blades for that. if you get too fine a tooth/in blade it gets all gummed up with ligaments & muscle.

ROFLOL.

Bob

·
Registered
19,903 Posts
i thought it was the most expensive hand tool i ever had, untill a buddy told me they were designed to be plugged in to an outlet-who knew

·
Registered
536 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
We understand your "Yellow Bullet" message board is for entertainment however we don't want our company name slandered with this "Butcher"
Our Product makes cleaner cuts with a blind man operating it
Thank you for your support

Jack Sawz
President Sawzall

Thread Attached:

Posted: 10 Nov 2005 02:03 pm

Jim Monson
King Pin Moderator

I remember when I saw that Ass asss In plate at a "shop that will remain nameless". The phuckin thing had the name stamped on it all crooked. The plate itself looked like it was machined with a sawzall. The spray bars looked like he pirated them from a NX plate. I felt soooo bad for the guy that actually paid hard earned cash for that junk. But...............it was funny!

Isn't the guy just saying that he doesn't want to be associated with Fast Lane? That's the way I read it and I laughed my ass off! The man is saying that Stevie Wonder could have cut a better plate than Lane. Thats funny!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts