Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
11,350 Posts

·
SunDial Express
1,437 Posts
Once she gets into the home, she will be eligible for counseling and training to become more self-sufficient, Cox said.
any bets on will she get a job...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
If she can't afford to provide for her children they should be taken away from her. Sorry if that sounds shitty but she should have thought about it before she had 12 kids.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Sounds like she has a job working nights on the corner of 19 and Gandy.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
If she can't afford to provide for her children they should be taken away from her. Sorry if that sounds shitty but she should have thought about it before she had 12 kids.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Are you freakin kidding me!!!??!! and this right here is what is wrong with the world today to many lazy people that won't get off their lazy ass and get a job they want people to work their asses off to support them!! GRRR get a job!:smt072

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts

edit what the guy above me said.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Maybe she got laid off?

laid? layed? laid? layed? Whichever.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Have to pay for people that are lazy, have to pay for people that won't close their legs, can't offend anyone, this country is going down a dead end road!.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Have to pay for people that are lazy, have to pay for people that won't close their legs, can't offend anyone, this country is going down a dead end road!.
Plenty of extra rooms available right now at the White House. Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? Huh?

·
SunDial Express
1,437 Posts
She probably has thought about it. What are the tax breaks, credits, write off for each child. Not only will we be paying for that each month, look at how much we will be paying back in the tax return she will get. :smt013

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Plenty of extra rooms available right now at the White House. Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? Huh?
Absolutely ! In your face proof, that its just to beat the system, and get a free ride. POS....

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
WTF.... that shit pisses me the phuck off... She had the kids taken away and got them back and now they put her up in a house. GET A FUCKING JOB YOU PIECE OF WORTHLESS SHIT....!

1 - 20 of 304 Posts