Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys using besides shoe polish? That stuff takes it's toll on the lexan before long. Don't feel like doing it again on the new windows. Anybody using these e.t. dial flip boards? Or has anyone seen reusable peel and stick numbers available anywhere? Thanks for helping out!

·
T/S 368E
31,173 Posts

The local sign company's have peel & stick static cling material & I had numbers made up.
Wipe down with alcohol when they get dirty and they stay on fine.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Best I ever used has been window paint from Office Max. They have a high vis yellow, white and other colors. This is what they used at Cordova and it is an easy clean off too.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Flip a dial board. simple and inexpensive. I hold mine on with velcro. see alot of door cars using suction cups so they work well too if you dont wnat to stick velcro to your lexan

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great guys! Steve and Bob, does the flip board fit allright in the curved inside glass on the passenger side or do you use one there? Not sure if it's necessary? Thanks, Glen.

·
A.K.A. MEAN Matt
3,581 Posts
I use to use the Geddex dial in but I bought a flip a dial board this summer.

I just wedge it up between the dash and windshield pillar. Makes last second dial in changes so much easier. ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
The velcro may make it tough to hold to the curved glass. The suction cups would work out great!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts