Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use these? Does anyone have a chart for Holley to Maxjet conversion?

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Darn - I need a Holley 106 - 110 jet conversion. Q16 Fuel Jets ...
Would like to run these MaxJets.

·
Super Moderator
34,735 Posts
I use the max jets when possible. Far more consistant than the holley jets. It's better to get use to diameters anyhow.

Beyond a 99 jet I don't know the conversions.. I only use the actual diameters. There's no consistant correlation between jet sizes and diameters... some jets have more difference in size than others.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I really like the BLP jets. It is cool how you can get them longer too so you dont need to run jet extensions. BLP a good company to deal with as well.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
The best way to convert to max jets is to use pins to check your holley jet for hole size then get the max jet for that pin size don't trust the chart holley jets vary up to .005/.010 I use these only i found when going from holley to maxjets the car is more resposeive and crisper.

·
A Senior Member
3,781 Posts
I started using the BLP jets this year and really like them, especially the extended ones for the secondaries. I can actually see a change in the O2 readings when I make a jet change. A little harder to get, but when you call them up to order them, they will point you in the right direction size wise

1 - 9 of 9 Posts