Yep wait until they have to call you back.... Took me over a week

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Same here! Waited for about an hour today and finally hung up:smt102

·
Master Fabricator
1,780 Posts
Yea, I gave up on them when I wanted a cam. It took them 3 weeks to email me a cam spec and when I called, just on hold forever and I hung up.

So they lost my business and any future business.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Last year I was calling for a recommendation for valve springs I called three times a day for a week and never got through. I gave up and called the competition.

·
Master Fabricator
1,780 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I called last year for a recomendation on valve springs, I called three times a day for a week and never got a hold of anyone. I ended up calling the competition and got what I needed within 20 minutes.

I posted this crap again for nothing. The site said I needed to add more characters before it would post what I typed. Good grief.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
i waited for 40 mins twice and hung up and went with someone else. if they dont care about selling it to you they sure in hell dont care about helping you later on.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
....glad " CRANE " is in florida ! fkers put me on hold , i'll drive over there and break their knee caps !!!!

·
Mstr Of Useless Knowledge
3,446 Posts
Cam Motion.... Baton Rouge Ask for Danny or Brad I think his name was Brad ... Good people to do business with.......A1 in my book...

·
Registered
600 Posts
I emailed them a nasty letter... they said if you want the best you will wait:confused: so i called bullet
I tried calling several times to order a cam and even sent emails never got thru or got a response. If its these hard to get thru hate to see if i needed tech help. I to called Bullet and had great service and fast turn around.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I gave up sometime last year trying to use the "cam help" bull shit. Luckily enough for my car there are tons of shelf grinds available. Hell, I picked up two sets of camshafts from them (not direct, from a good friend/dealer). My friends have DAMMMNNN good luck with Cam Motion, if I need a custom grind, that is who I would call.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
It is strange that this thread comes up now.. I NEVER call the "cam help" line, but the guy I always talk with was busy and I left a message for him towards the end of the day, so I got on hold with the cam help line just to check stock on a cam core, sat on hold for about an hour, finally hung up.. I think I will have nightmares tonight from that continuous loop, on hold message, I still got it replaying over and over and over in my head!! :rolleyes: :smt081

1 - 20 of 45 Posts