Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See ya in Commerce John.:p
I seriously don't know. I head out of town tomorrow to cut a hole in the side of the turbine building of the unit 2 Peach Bottom Nuclear Power Plant. If my work goes as planned, I will be home next Thursday. Just in time to put the car back together and drive 720 miles to Georgia. If the outage runs over 1 day, I will put the car back together at the track. If it goes 2 days over, I will be watching the race on the net. These outages never are on schedule early on. My work starts on day 1.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll pass on that. I am just thankful that I have quality companies like PTC, Pro-Formance Transmissions and Pro-Trans that stand behind me and fix all of the junk I break really really fast.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish that was the case. I am in uncharted territories with the weight and torque with one of these things. The things I have been breaking have never been broke before. They have been modifying the parts to be more "heavy duty" for my application.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Once the parts get modified they probably have added weight to them which could lead to less efficiency....maybe? This brings up another question, do you think at your weight, HP, TQ that the ProFlite is that much better than the Rossler? As the weight and HP go up could the stronger Rossler benefit the BB's at 3550? I realize the smaller and lighter cars benefit from the PF, just wonder if the benefit is as much or even worth it considering the PF's lack of dependability at your weight or above.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts