Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on our local car forum posted this Nova subframe for sale (don't know the price yet though). I haven't seen this lower control arm arangement on a GenIII suspension before. Can anyone comment on this arrangement for street/strip duty in a pretty high power build (anticipate at least 800 whp with my twin turbo 408). Looking for good strength, stability, lighter weight, and increased clearance for routing turbo piping.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
thats a nice set up,its all mustang II but the bad part is if you class race it and the class dont approve your out.if it had tubular A arms that would bolt to a factory nova sub frame you could use it in any class since it would be 100% bolt on.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's one down side I thought of too. I doubt I'll ever have anything competitive for class racing, but you never know for sure. I wonder how this setup will work for a street / strip driver?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found out this is a Martz subframe. The seller is asking pretty much the same price as anyone can buy it for minus shipping. So I'll probably go with a different subframe that uses both upper and lower a-arms - like Heidts or Alston.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts