Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
102,312 Posts
We had one for our agency but the price was just to steep for me.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I was going to get a P220 engraved from the lybia actions from the boat , but by the time they finally got moving on them the money was gone.

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
SIG 229/New Hampshire...1 of 50. Mine is NH50/50. This is an actual cataloged pistol from 1993, and in the sales brochure.

File photos...

·
Registered
196 Posts
A lot of times when units deploy, the get "commemorative" guns you have the option to order one at a discount. I thought about ordering one or two a few years back but any mil/leo could get the same price from the same company with free engraving so I was sort of like fuck it.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
A lot of times when units deploy, the get "commemorative" guns you have the option to order one at a discount. I thought about ordering one or two a few years back but any mil/leo could get the same price from the same company with free engraving so I was sort of like fuck it.
Wasnt like that, a bunch of guys got together and did a group purchase of 25. Command wouldnt back it, it was all done by the individuals ordering and engraving design was cleared by the security officer. Think the final cost w/extra mags was around $900ea

·
Registered
196 Posts
We never did ours like that. They had them from Para, Sig, Uberti and a few others through OMB guns and then some local shops around Bragg. We just put our name on a list with our card info and picked it up when we got back. There was no initial set amount of guns purchased. Could have been 1 or 50, just however many people threw their name in.

Sounds like you guys put more thought and meaning into yours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts