Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oct 15, 2011

Dunn-Benson Dragway :finga:

Join the Extreme Outlaw Pro-Mods And Extreme Renegades, and the all new "4.90 Xtreme Team" from central N.C. On Saturday for some action packed 1/8 mile blasts down the track.
We have a guaranteed purse of 1200 to win, 500 r/u, 150 semis!

Coming off our 1st race @ Piedmont dragway on the 8th we had a great crowd of racers and spectators and several dead on 4.90 runs.
Congrats to Tim Miller for the win and Art Jones and crew for R/U.

For more info call William @ 910.695.5891

·
Registered
94 Posts
I wish that I could make it but, family plans have to come first . Hopefully some of our 4.90 guys will come down and join the fun . We look forward to racing with you guys .:(:(:(

·
Registered
132 Posts
Definitely keep setting up those dates. We will get down there as soon as we can get it worked out. We're looking forward to racing with some new folks! :smt023

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They have unlimited test and tune from 5 till 11 and 1st and 2cd round qualifing for pro mods @ 7 on fri night come on down and test with them!
Track should be awesome!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
William Charles
I wanna Thank everyone that came out to dunn- benson this weekend for the 4.90
Xtream team race, Which was John Sundstorm- winner, Art Jones -(Darrell Williams driver) Runner-up, Tim Miller- semis, Skip Moore- 4th, Charles Harris- (Rocky Raynor driver) 5th, along with Rick Whaley, Mike Woodruff, Jimmy Massey, We had a great time and really appreciate all for coming.

Thanks Guys
William Charles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts