Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The L.A. County Sheriff is trying to close all gun stores. The government acts all confused when people panic buy and hoard. THIS kind of crap is why. We can't trust them to do the right thing in a crisis. :mad: :mad: :mad: Absolute insanity making guns hard to get when we might need them the most. :mad::mad::mad: Where is your Sheriff going to be when they come for your toilet paper. O yea about 15 mins. away! :mad::mad::mad:

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,524 Posts
New Jersey shut them all down, non-essential in the eyes of the assholes in Trenton! Shut down NICS also so no background checks can be done. That means no gun sales, no FID cards can be issued, can't go into police stations to get FID cards that were ready to be picked-up. I know of one gun store that basically said fuck you and is doing ammo delivery to your door! Bet it will cost people a good amount, but if they need it they can get it. I am well-stocked so no worries for me. This will teach people to be prepared for the next time something big happens!

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
New Jersey shut them all down, non-essential in the eyes of the assholes in Trenton! Shut down NICS also so no background checks can be done. That means no gun sales, no FID cards can be issued, can't go into police stations to get FID cards that were ready to be picked-up. I know of one gun store that basically said fuck you and is doing ammo delivery to your door! Bet it will cost people a good amount, but if they need it they can get it. I am well-stocked so no worries for me. This will teach people to be prepared for the next time something big happens!
The mayor shut them down here in San Jose saying they are "non essential". Meanwhile weed stores stay open.
I would NEVER live in either of these shitty states. I was offered a job at Skunkworks in the 1990s, and the reason I turned it down? Shitty gun laws and the cost of housing, in that order.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The mayor shut them down here in San Jose saying they are "non essential". Meanwhile weed stores stay open.

Meanwhile the NRA, that I've paid dues to for most of my life, is silent. Shhhh, lets pretend that the 2nd amendment is not being trampled. This is a crisis so the constitution is no longer relevant.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
I just did a restocking of some 9mm, shipped to my door in 2 days. I have had a panic call already from north Jersey friend who never owned a gun before, asking me if I would loan him one and show him how to use it. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way, maybe he will think twice after this settles down about his stance on gun ownership.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts