Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Purple Prostitute
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to Woodward to check it out.. Can someone lend me a good spot to hang out during the day/night? Want to see some beautiful cars...

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I would suggest going the entire route atleast once, preferably early morning or it will take you hours. I believe its a 22 mile stretch, from 8 mile Rd up to Pontiac. The best stuff will be in the Royal Oak area - 13 Mile rd being the heart of it. I highly doubt you will find a spot to hang near there, but if your early, you might get lucky.

Again, make the total run in the morning - up and back, pick a spot 11-15 mile (recommended) and hang out.

Pontiac is a good area to hang out too. But...becareful after dark! LOL

Trust me, its the biggest thing you will EVER see as far as cars are concerned. But....the GRID LOCK gets bad early afternoon all the way until is closes.

One last TIP: (end of the night) If you need to go EAST when its over - MAKE SURE YOU ARE HEADED NORTH BOUND!! If you need to go WEST - MAKE SURE YOU ARE HEADED SOUTH BOUND!! when it closes.
When they shut it down, they SHUT IT DOWN.
All traffic is directed off on to East/West roads - right turn only.
You cant get back across to go the other way without going AROUND the whole thing.......did I mention that its 22 miles long?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts