·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my plan for my nitrous set up:
Cometic nitrous controller for the fogger
Nos dig timer for the plate as a second stage
My ignition will be a digital 7

Do I need extra solenoids to use for the nitrous controller so the can pulsate my existing solenoids???
My second stage will be a eddy plate with a 125 shot max...
My first stage will be a NOS pro race fogger with 350hp max...

Am I getting to complicated with too many gadgets lol..
I only run the fogger with a digital 7 before never used a progressive or two stages...
Who is running this kind of set up? Is there something to look for?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Why not run the fogger at say 250hp off the transbrake and then bring in 200-250hp with the plate?That way you wouldn't have to mess with a progressive on the first stage.This is what I'm in the process of setting up now.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only reason I bought this controller because I can use it as a data logger since it has one build in it... I will try using the dig 7 first for traction the progressive is my last resort..!
I don't like using anything over 125-150 in a plate system especially as a second stage...
Fuel and nitrous distribution is nowhere near as good as the fogger... At least I prefer the fogger..!

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Wouldn't you want to use the plate first and let the fogger clean up the tune down track?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With the NC-2 controller, you don't need the digiset. It will progress both stages. And I dont run the redundant "safety" solenoid in front of the progressed one.
Thanks, I was reading the instructions on the controller and I realize I rushed when I ordered the dig set... Oh well I can always return it lol...

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I agree.Using a progressive kinda defeats the purpose of running two stages.

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
I agree.Using a progressive kinda defeats the purpose of running two stages.
I disagree...........nitrous is nitrous. Pounds per hour flowed, is pounds per hour flowed. Does not matter if it is one kit, two, or three. Getting a small tired car down the track is all about power management. If you think it will always be easier to manage one monster kit, than two smaller ones, even with a progressive.........about the only thing I can say, is you are wrong.

Single big kits are all the rage right now, because X275 is so popular, but I talk to people on a daily basis, who are struggling, trying to manage a monster single kit, a low percentages, on a junk track. Why limit yourself, if the rules dont make you.

Monte

1 - 11 of 11 Posts