Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
your mamas ride home
15,296 Posts
You know, it seems like they 'opfor' or 'suspects' can actually tell if you are on alert or have situational awareness. They will avoid people like that.
In yellow you always know who those condition white people are. They are easily spotted. As is condition yellow, Orange, and red. Never leave your 6 vulnerable. Anyone who practices this will become more aware of simple things that go unnoticed. Things like, bulging pocket, shirt back, pant leg, jacket pockets, nervous hands, dominate hand, skidish(crazy) eyes, all exits, cover spots, safe zones etc... you will be amazed how many freaks are out there watching you just feet away.

·
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
After reading a thread in the TOBT section I thought I would bring this to the top again. Stop sleep walking if you are not aware of your awareness.

·
In Glock I Trust
6,630 Posts
After reading a thread in the TOBT section I thought I would bring this to the top again. Stop sleep walking if you are not aware of your awareness.
That's the dam truth right there. I watched a show the other night and they had a fully dressed clown riding around on a freakin unicycle riding by ppl. 3-5 times in both directions while they were on their cell phone and upon being interviewed later stated that they never saw a clown...lol

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Do it... great write up

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
That's the dam truth right there. I watched a show the other night and they had a fully dressed clown riding around on a freakin unicycle riding by ppl. 3-5 times in both directions while they were on their cell phone and upon being interviewed later stated that they never saw a clown...lol
I saw the same show.

Complacency kills

·
Registered
218 Posts
I recommend the book The Gift of Fear. It addresses how Condition Orange comes to be. Something tells you things aren't right, don't dismiss it. Thinking it through afterward will probably give these answers.

It should be the gift every man gives his daughter as she is starting out for college, her first apartement, etc.

I listen to Grossman's audio presentation of the Bulletproof Mind, everytime I run a half or full marathon. Gets me through the first 90 minutes, and reboots my mindset.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,421 Posts
Hopefully if you follow Yellow and Red you won't need black.
Depends on the state you live in.

Shoot someone in IL, you will always need a lawyer.

·
Registered
218 Posts
When a State has the majority of its voters who live within view of the Chicago skyline, the rest of the State is screwed. We got Gary in Indiana, but no one pays attention to them.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Been watching a lot of CCL videos where the bad guys are fed a strictly lead diet. I was thinking to myself as time goes by, and more and more people are carrying, the perps are gonna get more aggressive and just start off by picking people off before even robbing a joint. Do you agree?

I always walk into an establishment with an orange awareness level and never drops bellow yellow till I get home. I think as time goes by and bad guys get more desperate, we need to adapt. Because I'm not about to live a fearful life where I don't want to go out in public.

I've also noticed that the perps look like they have really bad firearm handling skills. So bad that you might even be able to disarm them. It's the ones that walk in and start shooting right off the bat you have to worry about.

·
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Depends on the state you live in.

Shoot someone in IL, you will always need a lawyer.
Better to need a lawyer than a medical examiner.

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
You'll need a good lawyer in any state. The courts don't like people doing the job of others.

·
Dyslexic Lord of the Sith
3,632 Posts
Been watching a lot of CCL videos where the bad guys are fed a strictly lead diet. I was thinking to myself as time goes by, and more and more people are carrying, the perps are gonna get more aggressive and just start off by picking people off before even robbing a joint. Do you agree?

I always walk into an establishment with an orange awareness level and never drops bellow yellow till I get home. I think as time goes by and bad guys get more desperate, we need to adapt. Because I'm not about to live a fearful life where I don't want to go out in public.

I've also noticed that the perps look like they have really bad firearm handling skills. So bad that you might even be able to disarm them. It's the ones that walk in and start shooting right off the bat you have to worry about.
Unless you wear a badge, disarming someone isn't in your job description. JMO

·
Registered
918 Posts
Well im not trying to disarm the guy... Just sayin they usually look like they don't know how to use a gun besides pulling the trigger

21 - 40 of 49 Posts