Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the Yellow Bullet.....Monty is spending all his time here and not in the shop
:party

^^^^^ Monty Preachin ^^^^^

·
Administrator
136,621 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Jim Monson said:
What's going on this weekend. What the phuck are you a-holes talking about? :smt102
Monty's inability to complete a project started :roll:
I have completed and accomplish any goal I have set for myself throughout life thus far.. How is the recovery of the NSCA for the past 3 years been working out for you?? :smt005

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Monty Mikho said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
Jim Monson said:
What's going on this weekend. What the phuck are you a-holes talking about? :smt102
Monty's inability to complete a project started :roll:
I have completed and accomplish any goal I have set for myself throughout life thus far.. How is the recovery of the NSCA for the past 3 years been working out for you?? :smt005
Nothing less then a calamity :p

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Goal #1) Kicking Kevin Parent's ass. Completed.

Goal #2) Beating the Green Mustang. Not completed. Not going to happen. Not in Monty's wildest dreams. No way. Never. Nope!

PS: Monty, I'm disappointed that you are speaking badly about the NSCA. They promised radical change by Stanton. In their infinite wisdom, they realized that people hate change. So they decided to operate the same way they always have. Doesn't that just make you excited????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts