Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its only gonna be 76* tomorrow!!! :evil: :smt005 Maria said it was 6 degrees in Detroit... :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Where the Puck are you Monty?? It was 7.2 in the hood this morning and now they are saying 2-4 inches tomorow night. Thats bull shit.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I'll start leaking them to YB Fri night or Sat......also have the Pro Mod crash in Bradenton.......Pro Stocks testing in Gainsville

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jsj372 said:
Appearantly Monty likes to swim.......I say we throw his ass in a cold lake when he gets back, seeing as how he likes the water so much :-D
Dude Im from the desert!! You know how long it takes to find water in the desert? Hell yeah Im gonna jump in when I see water!! Phuck the snow!! Im moving here!!! :-D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I agree with you Monty Puck the snow 2-4 inches coming tonight. It is going to warm up to around 32 in the next few days. As far as you swimming I would like to like to see that I didn't know that your breed could swim. :smt005 now where in the puck are you and when are you coming home so I know when you vacate your house? You have a killer TV.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts