Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Steven Jackson has been on one hell of a roll and appears to be the baddest man on radial or slicks we decided to make it fun and add a 500 dollar bounty on him for anyone who beats him during eliminations and if nobody beats him we'll give Stevie the money as a bonus. I just want to Thank Donald for agreeing to let this happen.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pretty bold statement right there
That is very bold but one that Stevie has seem to be able to back up over the last few races.

·
Registered
340 Posts
what class is stevie running?....boost...or radial against the world.

i think there is one car that could give him a good race...he is a nitrous car....ricky fox....i know they are in differnt classes,but i would like to see that match up.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
That is very bold but one that Stevie has seem to be able to back up over the last few races.
This is very true....but, there are some other fast cars with real good drivers and teams

But Stevie is definitely on a mission.....cool bounty purse....someone is going to have some extra gas money :)

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
what class is stevie running?....boost...or radial against the world.

i think there is one car that could give him a good race...he is a nitrous car....ricky fox....i know they are in differnt classes,but i would like to see that match up.

I am sure they will line up at some point this weekend.

I think Ricky is going to run No Boost and Radial Vs the World!! he have a fresh bullet in the worlds fastest SS NOS ODR machine!

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
Cool deal, Bill!:cool:

I'm a Team North guy, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy seeing Stevie beating up on the turbo guys.:finga:

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
If I kidnap him for the finals do I get 500 ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts