Fuckin' thing reminds me of the hearing in the movie Animal House. :rolleyes:

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,978 Posts
Animal house had more credibility .

·
Registered
9,022 Posts
Just wake up?? I posted about this at 10:06AM this morning.

BTW! This is a TOTAL SHIT SHOW and Cohen will say anything to keep his ass out of prison.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Guy is a fucking sleezball. These liberal turds will do anything to get trump out of office. I can’t wait till he gets re-elected for another 4 years

·
Registered
799 Posts
So how does his "testimony" have anything to do with Russia collusion? Why is he airing all this. Anyone would be pissed if your personal shit was to being aired by your lawyer. What a scumbag..

If this was against the Clintons,

SUICIDE !!

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fuckin' ABC is the only national TV channel posting up "look at this" pictures with little circles and arrows all over it.

By the way, Clintoon's right hand man, George Snuffaluffagus, works for ABC and donated big money to the Clintoon campaign.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
EVERYTHING he says is .......HEARSAY, not admissible in ANY US court room!
this just another lefty swipe a the POTUS, funded by the "anti Trump " crowd.

1st thing my wife said.. look at his body language.... its blatant bullshit from his mouth!

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Asshat claimed he would "take a bullet".

Now's the time he deserves one.

·
Registered
9,022 Posts
Fuckin' ABC is the only national TV channel posting up "look at this" pictures with little circles and arrows all over it.

By the way, Clintoon's right hand man, George Snuffaluffagus, works for ABC and donated big money to the Clintoon campaign.
NBC’s Savanna Guthrie has changed her "cum stained" panties six times and has soiled three chairs since this shit show started...... The mainstream media hates Trump. :smt093

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The guy running this shit show, isn't he the one that totally despises Trump?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
The guy running this shit show, isn't he the one that totally despises Trump?
Elijah Cummings is one of the largest of the swamp creatures. Having him chair any ethics hearing is a total joke. Having Cohen's ass ripped wide-open by Rep. Jordan is kind of entertaining, tho....

1 - 20 of 106 Posts