Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long 600 mile race tonight and I see lots of empty seats when they do an overhead view of the track.

The 600 was one of the races I would always attend during the 80’s and 90’s.... The weather was always hot like a MOFO when they ran during the afternoon.

The "stage racing" and some other "new" rules are total BS....... Very sad what has happened to NAPCAR. :(

BTW! Tuning in every 15-20 minutes is what I do...... Shannon (in blue dress) is hot! HitIt:-:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Long 600 mile race tonight and I see lots of empty seats when they do an overhead view of the track.

The 600 was one of the races I would always attend during the 80’s and 90’s.... The weather was always hot like a MOFO when they ran during the afternoon.

The "stage racing" and some other "new" rules are total BS....... Very sad what has happened to NAPCAR. :(

BTW! Tuning in every 15-20 minutes is what I do...... Shannon (in blue dress) is hot! HitIt:-:
Yep, stages of a race has got them nothin but lost revenue and their base is gone....dumb asses....bunch of sissies now a days....get in, buckle up, haul ass for 500 miles and quit whining

·
Registered
5,677 Posts

You see empty seats, I see 60k+! Good crowd and a good race so far. If you don't like the race, your not a car guy, your just hanging out here trying to be cool, and failing miserably! ;)

·
Moderater
13,217 Posts
BK for the win!

·
Registered
438 Posts
You see empty seats, I see 60k+! Good crowd and a good race so far. If you don't like the race, your not a car guy, your just hanging out here trying to be cool, and failing miserably! ;)
I was a season ticket holder for nascars bullshit for 15 yrs....finally got to be too much money to bother...then the two part racing and all the rules changed....over it. And car guy? Ive built and raced cars all my life, so mo your wrong

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
I was a season ticket holder for nascars bullshit for 15 yrs....finally got to be too much money to bother...then the two part racing and all the rules changed....over it. And car guy? Ive built and raced cars all my life, so mo your wrong

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Awesome! Hahaha
Speak English much?!? Lol

·
Registered
5,677 Posts

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have been and will always be a "car guy" so this is how I know the attendance is "fair" for one of the most popular races on Memorial Day weekend. NAPCAR sux nowadays and is on life support (compared to years ago) BUT if you like listening to DW and his Boogity Boogity Boogity BS and watching restrictor plate cars drafting PLEASE free to do so and I will NOT berate you because I know you have NOT seen a NAPCAR race prior to the 2000’s when it was good...... Carry on and enjoy the 600! :cool:

BTW! IT’S YOU’RE or YOU ARE......... NOT YOUR! Speak English much??? :p

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
I have been and will always be a "car guy" so this is how I know the attendance is "fair" for one of the most popular races on Memorial Day weekend. NAPCAR sux nowadays and is on life support (compared to years ago) BUT if you like listening to DW and his Boogity Boogity Boogity BS and watching restrictor plate cars drafting PLEASE free to do so and I will NOT berate you because I know you have NOT seen a NAPCAR race prior to the 2000’s when it was good...... Carry on and enjoy the 600! :cool:

BTW! IT’S YOU’RE or YOU ARE......... NOT YOUR! Speak English much??? :p
So what sport do you enjoy, bowling? Lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Did anyone hear Kyle's on radio krying about Brad's restarting skills? Maybe something about starting then breaking? He told his crew chief of someone to contact NASCAR about it. What an asshat.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
They just showed another overhead shot and the stands are almost full. So what does that mean?:rolleyes: Even DW said this was the most he's seen in a while.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts