Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up a 496 bbc dyno'ed at 750 hp and 695 torque.I am running a 5 speed doug nash in a 3400 lb cutlass with 31x18.5x15s on the rear. The old clutch was a street/strip center force with 10 spline hub,dont think this is going to last to long at the strip with the new engine. Looking for what is going to stand up.Also i run a hyd release bearing and the odd time to drive it on the street.:smt100

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
just picked up a 496 bbc dyno'ed at 750 hp and 695 torque.I am running a 5 speed doug nash in a 3400 lb cutlass with 31x18.5x15s on the rear. The old clutch was a street/strip center force with 10 spline hub,dont think this is going to last to long at the strip with the new engine. Looking for what is going to stand up.Also i run a hyd release bearing and the odd time to drive it on the street.:smt100
go with Tim Hyatt or Rob youngblood

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
go with Tim Hyatt or Rob youngblood
Agree 100%

I didn't know about Hyatt whe I got my clutch, but I have heard nothing but good things about him.
I can only vouch for Rob and I have othingn but praises n his quality. Being that my clutch was the first LS based flywheel he made, he far than exceeded my expectations.

http://www.advancedclutches.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts