Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bone stock sbc with a T56 and a GT45 turbo. Which clutch do you guys recommend for this setup? Not sure about what kind of power it's making but I'll be running around 14psi once a proper clutch is installed

·
Registered
632 Posts
I have a bone stock sbc with a T56 and a GT45 turbo. Which clutch do you guys recommend for this setup? Not sure about what kind of power it's making but I'll be running around 14psi once a proper clutch is installed
The Mcleod Street Twin would get the job done for sure, but if you must go with a single disc then I would recommend a Spec Stage 3+. We sell a ton of both of them and have very satisfied customers.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish the money was there for a twin disc setup but it just isn't. Getting parts local sucks and the only thing available is a Ram Powergrip HD. Has anyone had any luck with those? Or bad luck?

·
Registered
31 Posts
u will need a twin disc, if you buy any single you will be replacing it. ive ran mcleod twin, spec twin, and a text twin. imo spec twin or mcleod!

·
Registered
945 Posts
i wanted a twin disc but couldnt afford it. went with an iron monster level 6 and im extremely happy with it. less chatter and on/off type application than my Spec III with lasted all of 1 pass after the turbo build. I have about 4k miles with roughly 600 rwhp and a few dozen track hits without it skipping a beat. makes some squealing noises when its cold outside but its nothing i cant live with. customer service was great too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts