Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about going to the big DR race in bradenton in october, can anyone tell me what airport is close that i can fly into? thanks

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
St Pete Clearwater and Tampa International are close, too. St. Pete's probably 30 minutes away and TIA is probably 45-60??

TIA is going to have the most flight options.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Sarasota/Bradenton airport is 15 miles from the track.

St. Pete/Clearwater is 49.4 miles from the track, and is right off the interstate.

TIA is 57 miles, but all interstate until the track exit.

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do you guys think bradenton is going to be better than orlando? i have been to orlando the last two years and i dont know if i can afford to stay the extra week to wait for orlando. thanks in advance.

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
do you guys think bradenton is going to be better than orlando? i have been to orlando the last two years and i dont know if i can afford to stay the extra week to wait for orlando. thanks in advance.
I'd bet on it, if for no other reason than the tracks gonna be tight and the racing off the chain.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I'd bet on it, if for no other reason than the tracks gonna be tight and the racing off the chain.

X2,Orlando is cooked and fried - overcrowding and a prick staff
will meet its match this year when Bradenton becomes the new mecca of drag racing....Not too mention they are paying out some
real cash and Orlando pays shit :smt065

Tampa is the easier Airport,Sarasota has fewer flights

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
right on guys, thanks for the info. looks like i will be making my way from cali to go see the real DR cars. i dont quite get it but the cars over here do not compare to the ones back east.

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
I LIVE HERE JUST AS DAN SAID BRADENTONS TRACK IS ALWAYS KILLER . THE RACING WILL BE EVEN BETTER. WATCH RECORDS FALL!!!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sarasota/Bradenton airport is 15 miles from the track.

St. Pete/Clearwater is 49.4 miles from the track, and is right off the interstate.

TIA is 57 miles, but all interstate until the track exit.
due to other plans, how long is the drive from orlando airport to bradenton?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
We always fly into Tampa for Bradenton. It's not that bad of a drive, except for the Sunshine Skyway Bridge. That thing is fucking huge, and I don't like bridges.
You would be correct. Try it in a torrential downpour. Lots of fun.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts