Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
anybody mess with this stuff on here? we have built a back yard track any advice would be cool.
the clone series has gone crazy around here. i have a clone an an outlaw and the outlaw is overall less expensive to run due to the clones tires...there are a huge difference in hp from a real stock to a race prepped one.i have dynoed both and there is as much as 2-3hp and 1000 more usable rpm! anyway, keep it on a $150 claim rule and all will be fine.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Not to hijack this thread but do any of you guys know where I can buy a Dellarto carb for a 50 cc comer me 6 yr old runs a kid kart @ Beaver Run and I live in Ohio so any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
681 Posts
Not to hijack this thread but do any of you guys know where I can buy a Dellarto carb for a 50 cc comer me 6 yr old runs a kid kart @ Beaver Run and I live in Ohio so any help would be appreciated
I just did a quick search The spelling needs to be Dellorto carbs there is stuff out there. Just not for this weeekend!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I've been racing karts. With. Clone engines for 3 years box stock class and never had a issue and spin them up to 6300 rpm and never blown one up good engine for the money

1 - 8 of 8 Posts