Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Said it earlier this year, and I'll say it again, CLEMSON TIGERS WILL GO UNDEFEATED THIS YEAR AND PLAY FOR A BCS BOWL!

If you haven't heard or watched this group of guys play, this is a electric and DYNAMITE team and coaching staff.

I was raised in Seneca, SC 5 minutes from Clemson, and have been a fan ALL my life. #7 in the nation and will go in the top 5 this week if any top ten teams lose.

GET EM DABO! ALL IN!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
i put 50 bucks on North Carolina today on the money line...
50 pays 210(taken a chance on some of the houses money)

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I went to tri county tech lol harvard on the hill, my mom was a spanish professor there for 5 years, she now teaches at uncg here in greensboro.

OH AND TOUCHDOWN BABY!!! WHAT NOW BACARTTY!

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sammy Watkins #1 Freshman in the country, tied for 3rd most TD's in the country, by a FRESHMAN, not a REDSHIRT Freshman, A REAL FRESHMAN!

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh shit, hey that was a great game, but ya'll gonna need a lot more firepower to get past Taj and Sammy.

Good luck with the rest of ya'lls season! Who do you play today? Or do ya'll have a bye?

·
Registered
425 Posts
BC... Hell no it wasn't a great game, maybe for you lol. Boyd and Watkins are good, if neither team looses come NOV it will be a rematch. Good luck to ya'll too..

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was just trying to make you feel better lol. I don't like to rub stuff in, let alone start stuff.

Yes it will be a good rematch if neither lose.

That damn 4th down conversion just now was bullshit though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
BC... Hell no it wasn't a great game, maybe for you lol. Boyd and Watkins are good, if neither team looses come NOV it will be a rematch. Good luck to ya'll too..
You got that right. Ask BC how well those ACC championship games have gone for them after beating VT during the regular season. Game On!

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Go Dabo. A good friend of mine. Grew up with him. Great guy.

Really? He seems like a firecracker man, I would LOVE to play for Dabo Sweeney. He seems like a real down to earth, sit down drink a beer and talk all day with ya about anything, but at the same time you can tell he's got a fire and determination that is rare to see displayed in emotion by a college football coach like he does.

·
In Glock I Trust
6,655 Posts
Said it earlier this year, and I'll say it again, CLEMSON TIGERS WILL GO UNDEFEATED THIS YEAR AND PLAY FOR A BCS BOWL, AND THEN GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!

If you haven't heard or watched this group of guys play, this is a electric and DYNAMITE team and coaching staff.

I was raised in Seneca, SC 5 minutes from Clemson, and have been a fan ALL my life. #7 in the nation and will go in the top 5 this week if any top ten teams lose.

GET EM DABO! ALL IN!
fixed

·
Registered
181 Posts
Said it earlier this year, and I'll say it again, CLEMSON TIGERS WILL GO UNDEFEATED THIS YEAR AND PLAY FOR A BCS BOWL!

GET EM DABO! ALL IN!
I still live in Seneca, I pull for Clemson and LSU

·
Registered
839 Posts
Really? He seems like a firecracker man, I would LOVE to play for Dabo Sweeney. He seems like a real down to earth, sit down drink a beer and talk all day with ya about anything, but at the same time you can tell he's got a fire and determination that is rare to see displayed in emotion by a college football coach like he does.
You are 100% correct. He is just a regular guy. He would sit down and have a beer with you and would talk about anything. He has a brother that is 2 yrs older than him that is just like him. Their father is great also. Dabo is very thankful to have the Clemson job and wants to win very badly. His coaching is just like his playing days for Bear Bryant at Alabama. Hard work and determination.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts