Yellow Bullet Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I have a non-acid black streak remover that is made for rv's and motorhomes and works great. I sell it by the gallon and for a fellow YB member it's $13.00.(rv 455 is $34.95) and yes it works that good, or I'll give you your money back!!!! If you'd like, just ask Barry Ballard he uses all my products and swears by it. Feel free to call I'm at Milan every heads up race 419-367-1163----------Mark
I'd be interested in picking up a bottle from you at the next heads up race.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cleaner

I do some announcing there on those nights and just bring a box truck with product in it,I started sponsoring Barry's car last year and usually hang out in his pit if I'm not in the tower, so that's why you don't see any booth ,but if you'd like just give a call and I'd be more than willing to deliver it to you or where your pitted at. I also am there just about all the quick races as I have raced that series for many years in top dragster. I gotta tell you that I've tried it all I think as far as cleaners go and this is by far the cheapest and best product I've been able to get my hands on. Shoot a pm or give a call and I'll se you guys at the next heads up.---------Mark

·
Registered
292 Posts
Guys....
Mark and I have spoke before when he first started. Yes,RV-455 is $34.95 and you get what you pay for. There are different levels of blackstreaks depending on what part of the country you live. Blackstreaks come from the enviroment we live in and not from the roof of a trailer or a coach like many want to believe. Mark is trying to sell his product on price and not how well it works. Go to www.classracer.com and inquire about RV-455 and his product and see the overwhelming response you will get. Maybe GOOGLE Blackstreaks and see what comes up first. We are all looking at pricing today very closely and we all like our rigs to be perfect in appearance and RV-455 is the ONLY product you can achieve that look with. RV-455 was the first Blackstreak Remover to be used on the Drag Racing Scene and its performance speaks for itself. Gary Densham,Frank Manzo are just a couple names that have used RV-455 and were amazed. Try classracer.com and see how many stock,super stock guys are using the product that are National Event winners and record holders.Can these racers be mistaken in how well a product works? No other product has the caliber racers like RV-455. I would be very careful using the AWESOME product as I know a person that ruined their trailer by using it. If cost is dictating the products you use I would suggest buying the less expensive product. It would also be interesting to see the a list of names of the better well known racers that use the less expensive products!! Yes,there is FREE shipping right now for anyone who buys RV-455... Good Luck to all.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Guys i use Marks product with great results. I have tried other more expensive stuff and some have worked well and other not so great. With todays economy if you can save a little here and there i'm all for it. I'd rather save some cash on that kind of stuff if it works good. Mark also has other cleaning products and polishes and waxes and all the accessarys to go along with it. The micro polishing towels are the best i have used and cheap. Mark thanks for the great service and products and i will see you at the track.

·
Registered
292 Posts
57...You may not have the severity of blackstreaks that someone else has and a cheaper product may work for you but not for another person. RV-455 works worldwide for evryone with ease. Eagle stuff is inexpensive and some use it but myself I use better more expensive products with great results. I also have other products for sale that work as well as RV-455 but I dont promote them unless the subject comes up. RV-455 has been in the Drag Racing Industry since 2000 with better than great reviews by well known racers.Heck,Mark didnt even mention the name of his product and neither did you. Competition in the business is a good thing and more than welcome!!! What is Marks website? Mark was supposed to send me some of his product to try and I am still waiting.....lol As far as I know RV-455 is the ONLY product in this field that a couple guys that were customers tried to copy. There is room for everyone in this business...just buy the BEST!!! RV-455

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thank you

Just wanted to say thanks for all the phone calls,none the less all the orders. Thank you very much and if I can be of any other assisistance please let me know. I'll definitaly post here first when I'm in need of anything myself. I just am overwhelmed on how many orders. Again thank you very much and it's very much appreciated.-----------------------Mark

·
Registered
5 Posts
There was some guy that said that RV-455 took the paint off his trailer or motorhome and it was banned by the EPA. I asked Frank Manzo about it at E-town and he just looked at me kinda funny like he never heard of the stuff. Plus it's twice as expensive as Mjohnson's stuff. WTF is up with that?

·
Registered
16,119 Posts
I have a non-acid black streak remover that is made for rv's and motorhomes and works great. I sell it by the gallon and for a fellow YB member it's $13.00.(rv 455 is $34.95) and yes it works that good, or I'll give you your money back!!!! If you'd like, just ask Barry Ballard he uses all my products and swears by it. Feel free to call I'm at Milan every heads up race 419-367-1163----------Mark

Sounds like a great product and at the price you can't beat it!

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
OK....I tried the LA'S Totally Awesome Cleaner and WOW....sprayed on black streaks and they wiped right off....I wouldn't plan on using it full strength all the time as I believe it would remove the finish over time....but to remove really tough black streaks it's phenomenal.....I plan to keep it waxed well and use this cleaner diluted per their instructions....it gets three thumbs up from me and at $3.00 a half gallon....!!!!!!

Rick

·
Registered
184 Posts
OK....I tried the LA'S Totally Awesome Cleaner and WOW....sprayed on black streaks and they wiped right off....I wouldn't plan on using it full strength all the time as I believe it would remove the finish over time....but to remove really tough black streaks it's phenomenal.....I plan to keep it waxed well and use this cleaner diluted per their instructions....it gets three thumbs up from me and at $3.00 a half gallon....!!!!!!

Rick
This stuff gets my vote. Best cleaner I ever used on any of my trailers. Can't beat the price either. I will say my trailer is about a year and a half old and has been cleaned a couple times other than washing. It never looked this good the day I bought in new off the lot. We had some rain and clouds here at lunch time so the sun was not beating down on the trailer. I went out to try a spot and ended up doing the whole trailer in about an hour and a half (28 foot tag Pace Shadow). The trailer was still slightly wet from the rain. I diluted the stuff 1 to 1 in a spray bottle. Spray on one 4 foot section at a time starting at the top and working down with the sprayer. Use a rv or car wash type soft brush and work the stuff around. I worked each section about a minute or two and rinsed with water. That was all there was to it. No arm breaking scrubbing or buffing! I will follow up with a good wax next. I found some drip edge gutters at the local rv place and have them on order. I plan to install those on the sides. Hopefully that will stop the aluminum oxidation from staining the panels. Just my personal method and experience. Definitely try a small spot first to test the strength. Let it dry and check the finish. Like was mentioned above there is probably only so many good cleanings on these white panels before it wears through. Two thumbs up to LA Totally Awesome.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.