Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
RV-455 hands down is the best! The product works very easily! It is designed to work above 70 degrees. The reason is that the pores in paint,fiberglass,Gel Coat and so on open up and let the cleaner do its job instead of your elbow. RV-455 will leave your surface smooth and a high gloss like it has just been waxed! RV-455 is the lowest in content of caustic of anyother product on the market today! Many believe Caustic is the answer to a clean surface...thats incorrect! RV-455 is a great degreaser,carpet cleaner and vinyl, leather and plastic cleaner as well. One tidbit...Trailer Brite comes from a guy in Fla. that was a customer of RV-455. When RV-455 came on the market for sale the guy tried to buy RV-455 and could not put the deal together! Not even 6 months later the man that knew nothing about chemicals or cleaners has his own product. RV-455 may be a little more expensive and we all know you get what you pay for. Give it a try. You will be happy.... 800-223-7119

·
Registered
292 Posts
RV-455 is very easy to use. It is the best on the market. I will go toe to toe with any product out there. WWW.SPEEDSCENERACING.com did a taped show on the product a few years back and loved the ease of how well it worked and found none better. PM me and I will get with each of you on a one on one basis. You will be very happy. You gety your $$$ back no questionas asked with the unused portion of RV-455 if you are not 100% happy!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Guys....
Mark and I have spoke before when he first started. Yes,RV-455 is $34.95 and you get what you pay for. There are different levels of blackstreaks depending on what part of the country you live. Blackstreaks come from the enviroment we live in and not from the roof of a trailer or a coach like many want to believe. Mark is trying to sell his product on price and not how well it works. Go to www.classracer.com and inquire about RV-455 and his product and see the overwhelming response you will get. Maybe GOOGLE Blackstreaks and see what comes up first. We are all looking at pricing today very closely and we all like our rigs to be perfect in appearance and RV-455 is the ONLY product you can achieve that look with. RV-455 was the first Blackstreak Remover to be used on the Drag Racing Scene and its performance speaks for itself. Gary Densham,Frank Manzo are just a couple names that have used RV-455 and were amazed. Try classracer.com and see how many stock,super stock guys are using the product that are National Event winners and record holders.Can these racers be mistaken in how well a product works? No other product has the caliber racers like RV-455. I would be very careful using the AWESOME product as I know a person that ruined their trailer by using it. If cost is dictating the products you use I would suggest buying the less expensive product. It would also be interesting to see the a list of names of the better well known racers that use the less expensive products!! Yes,there is FREE shipping right now for anyone who buys RV-455... Good Luck to all.

·
Registered
292 Posts
57...You may not have the severity of blackstreaks that someone else has and a cheaper product may work for you but not for another person. RV-455 works worldwide for evryone with ease. Eagle stuff is inexpensive and some use it but myself I use better more expensive products with great results. I also have other products for sale that work as well as RV-455 but I dont promote them unless the subject comes up. RV-455 has been in the Drag Racing Industry since 2000 with better than great reviews by well known racers.Heck,Mark didnt even mention the name of his product and neither did you. Competition in the business is a good thing and more than welcome!!! What is Marks website? Mark was supposed to send me some of his product to try and I am still waiting.....lol As far as I know RV-455 is the ONLY product in this field that a couple guys that were customers tried to copy. There is room for everyone in this business...just buy the BEST!!! RV-455

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.