Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to remember the title of an older car movie I saw once. It was based in the late 60's I think. The story was about a guy who travels across the country racing untill he wrecked his car durring a street race. He buys a willys ( I think ) and steals a hemi motor out of a police car to keep racing. Any help on a title or where I can get this movie would be helpful. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
mums root beer for me,lol, stole a blower from the nhra museum too, , it didnt really have a title for a long time,and was changed befor being released, i dont rember the details, it had 2 or 3 different titles, ill try to rem

-rich

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hot Rod aka Rebel of the road. Thats the one! Thanks, you guys rock! Hope they have it on net flix.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Good luck finding it, I have a pirate dvd recorded off vhs or something I got off e-bay quality sucks but its still a great movie.

·
Huge Member
3,527 Posts
I use a file sharing program called Limewire. When I click on the link for the movie it automatically opens Limewire and starts the download. It's a free program. Just google it.

doesn't work when I tried to download it.

What is "seed"? I just read their comments.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I use a file sharing program called Limewire. When I click on the link for the movie it automatically opens Limewire and starts the download. It's a free program. Just google it.

Heard about limewire...
too many virus and spywares......is that true?

·
Huge Member
3,527 Posts
I have had it for a few years and have never had a problem. You could always install it.....download the movie......then uninstall it again if your worried about it.

Heard about limewire...
too many virus and spywares......is that true?

·
Small tire Pimp
4,304 Posts
yes the name of the movie is hot rod

I've been uploading it thru the bittorent for the last week or so.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts