Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Hours of enjoyment huh - like after you dropped 40k on that thing.......the kool aid is strong with this one!

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Gotta love the vice-grip steering wheel! I bet that cage is trash now and needs to be redone. Guy's an idiot if he thinks the tires are worth anything. Probably was a decent car in 1990. Could make an ok budget bracket car with a little effort...but the price is a few bills too high. Even for a '69 Camaro. Hey, at least he spelled Camaro right.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Never mind the rat turds and stale cat piss smell!! I'm gonna send him an offer for $5500.00.

·
BRUINS FTW!!!
3,085 Posts
Why do people put that hideous ass metal dash in any car?

·
Registered
9,558 Posts
I saw that one when he listed it last month,so must be no takers.Sadly 1200 don't buy anything today.Would be a good project for the right price.No title kills it here in PA.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
It says Don try and low ball me. So if you name is Don you might get a deal.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
I saw that one when he listed it last month,so must be no takers.Sadly 1200 don't buy anything today.Would be a good project for the right price.No title kills it here in PA.
and nj, your right about 1200 not buying shit around here

·
Registered
28,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I sent him an email and told him I was Don and I'll pick the car up Saturday for 2500. Waiting for response. Lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
you guys are assuming that the vice grip steering wheel is included.... thats not included in that bargin price

1 - 20 of 35 Posts