Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big fan of these 1996 Impala SS cars and found 2 the same year listed locally,one was 2200.00 and the other 3695.00. Replied to both of them and heres a glimpse of what was told in reply emails.

This car is currently in Montana,as Im here for work. I won a special one time only shipping voucher from Containers Are Us,and can ship you the car once all paperworkl is finalized.
This was for the stock looking 3695.00 car.

No link for this one above.

This car was my sons who was killed with his fiance and this car brings back memories so its for sale. I want to go through ebays protection plan so send me your info and we can get started. The car is currently in Michigan and can arrange shipping via container.

http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/bkd/3017732564.html

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
They both sound like a scam to me.
Don't buy anything that you can't see in person and touch.

·
THREAD KILLER
5,135 Posts
get real man, anything under six grand is a piece of shit price for an imp, a nice car is nine to twelve grand. I own a 94 SS

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
get real man, anything under six grand is a piece of shit price for an imp, a nice car is nine to twelve grand. I own a 94 SS
Since both had almost 90k,I had to look and ask,as most I see that still fetch 12K -25K are near mint with no miles or very little. I realize its too good to be true,is why I checked into them first.Just cant beleive these ads are showing up in local ads but are half a country away. Beats all for sure.

·
THREAD KILLER
5,135 Posts
damn scammers are everywhere, wish they would do something productive and repop the door bezels, they could make an honest fortune

1 - 6 of 6 Posts