Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
46,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it wasn't a t top car,.....and you ripped the interior out,.......it might be fun to blow up at the track. :smt102

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Remove all stripes and stickers, replace all the blue on the seats and door panels with gray suede, and it would be pretty sweet. I dig the t tops and the tunnel ram.

·
DamCoonass
15,302 Posts
I was a young man back then & you know what???????

That shit was ugly back then too.:p

·
Super Moderator
46,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Remove all stripes and stickers, replace all the blue on the seats and door panels with gray suede, and it would be pretty sweet. I dig the t tops and the tunnel ram.
And asking $5500.00........you know you can take it for $4500.00,........use the saved 1k on a heat gun and some spray interior dye. ;)

·
Super Moderator
46,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
How you going to talk shit about someone car.when the one in profile has mud flaps on it
It's called an avatar, not a profile,...and if you drove on shitty ass New England roads, you'd know the answer to that.

Besides,........I put those on about 30 years ago,.........:smt082 They help protect those 11,000 original mile, quarter panels,..........

·
Registered
741 Posts
It's called an avatar, not a profile,...and if you drove on shitty ass New England roads, you'd know the answer to that.

Besides,........I put those on about 30 years ago,.........:smt082 They help protect those 11,000 original mile, quarter panels,..........
Its your story tell it any way you want.

·
AMP Racing member
3,476 Posts
You know it's fast. It has an NHRA sticker on the air cleaner...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Moser engineering has special axles calles Moshers. Special edition sold only to 80's hair band members and gay painted camaro owners. Bet he met all the criteria. :smt082:smt082

Kidding aside though, i'd cruise that thing around with different paint, and an interior Dye job. Would be cool for cruise ins with my Kiddo.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts