Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KINDA REMINDS ME OF MID-EVIL TIMES.....IN A WAY....THE OLD SEPARATION SHALE COME CLOSER THIS TIME AROUND

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are not thieves if people are giving willingly.. Can't blame the church for peoples ignorance..
WHAT?...YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN "A LITTLE CASH" SWAP FOR EXTRA CREDITS :p

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thou shalt contribute 20% of thine check or burn in Hell fire, Sinners!!!
NO DOUBT....I HAD ONE DEACON SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE WITH FINANCIAL PAPER WORK...FROM THE CHURCH.....THIS IS NO SHIT.....I WAS LIKE WTF?

·
Registered
516 Posts
NO DOUBT....I HAD ONE DEACON SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE WITH FINANCIAL PAPER WORK...FROM THE CHURCH.....THIS IS NO SHIT.....I WAS LIKE WTF?
Did he roll up in a new Cadillac? That's the shit that kills me, broke ass people can't even afford to pay their rent are giving 20% to the church, while the fat ass priest is driving a new caddy and living in a nice crib.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
HAVE YOU BEEN TO A CHURCH LATELY...NO? I'VE BEEN TO A LOT....THEY'RE FULL
being there dosent mean giving
on average about 15 dollars per person so I dont think the people are going broke giving. What it amounts to is handful giving and the rest riding along for free. Its kinda everything else in that respect.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
HAVE YOU BEEN TO A CHURCH LATELY...NO? I'VE BEEN TO A LOT....THEY'RE FULL
That don't mean that the plate is full with dough. It just means that there are more people repenting for their sins (or asking for help with their bills).

1 - 20 of 81 Posts